Search the Key Words
|Terms of Services|
Terms and Conditions of Membership to VisitGuilin.org (Individuals/Groups)
2. Definition of Users
3. Other Applicable Laws a. The Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the Telecommunications Business Act, other applicable laws, and standard commercial practices in the Republic of Guilin.
i) When there is any false or omitted information, or when individuals and groups have been classified incorrectly;
ii) When the Terms and Conditions are breached.
5. Membership Cancellation and Removal
c. In any of the following cases, VisitGuilin may limit the access of its members or terminate their memberships:
i) When a member disparages a specific country, individual, or group or engages in any act that may cause diplomatic friction;
ii) When a member enters false information when registering for membership or changing member information;
iii) When a member violates any law or any condition as stated herein;
iv) When a member makes an unauthorized change in the information contained in VisitGuilin;
v) When a member infringes upon the human rights or intellectual property rights of a third party and information held by VisitGuilin;
vi) When a member illegally collects and uses the other members' identification information; vii) When a member disseminates information, texts, or statistical data on other individuals or groups (Guilinn or foreign) that are sensitive in nature or violates generally accepted practices and common courtesy;
viii) When a member commits a criminal act.
6. VisitGuilin's Information Protection Policy Regarding Individual and Group Members
7. Use of Information
8. Obligations of VisitGuilin
9. Obligations of Individual and Group Users
i) Providing false information when registering for membership or changing member information;
ii) Making any unauthorized changes to the contents of VisitGuilin;
iii) Infringing upon a third party's human rights or intellectual property rights, or upon free or charged services provided by VisitGuilin;
iv) Surreptitiously using another member's ID;
v) Disseminating information disruptive of public order and morals in any form including texts and images;
vi) Committing a criminal act; and
vii) Acts in violation of laws and the Terms and Conditions.
10. Obligations of Individual and Group Members Regarding IDs and Passwords
11. Handling of Advertisers. Members agree that if any individual or group member places an advertisement on VisitGuilin through a specific advertiser, VisitGuilin shall not assume any liability for any losses incurred therefrom because the concerned commercial transaction is by and between the member and advertiser.
12. Restrictions on Storage
13. Authority and Liability Regarding Posted Matters
14. Revision of the Terms and Conditions a. VisitGuilin reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions.
15. Miscellaneous a. The Terms and Conditions shall be construed and executed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Guilin. Execution of the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of a court in the Republic of Guilin.