Four Lakes Cruise
Four Lakes Night Cruises offers a chance for you to appreciate the most beautiful landscape belt around Guilin City. The four lakes are Shanhu Lake, Ronghu Lake, Guihu Lake and Mulonghu Lake. Four Lakes Night Cruises is the preferred choice to visit the new Guilin City for you in Guilin.
You can enjoy the beauty of over 10 traditional famous hills in Guilin, including the Elephant Trunk Hill, Diecai Hill, and Yao Mountain, and the Chinese classical garden -RonghuLake and ShanhuLake Scenic Area, the ecological garden – Guihu Lake Scenic Area and the historical and cultural garden of Song Dynasty – Mulonghu Lake Scenic Area on the boat. Besides, you can also watch shows with the local national style, such as Guangxi Gui Opera, Guilin Caidiao Opera, and Zhuang Bronze-drum Dance.
The best time for the cruise: in the evening between April and October. Please book the cruise before 14:00 on the day when you will take the boat.
Pricing for the four lakes night cruise
- 210 CNY per person is for the persons above 1.4m (1.4m included).
- Children under 1.2m (1.2m not included) are free of charge.
- Children between 1.2m (1.2m included) and 1.4m (1.4m not included) should buy the child ticket.
- Family ticket for 2 adults and 1 child is 525 CNY.
Piers for boarding and disembarking
- Four lakes night cruise: Riyue Bay Pier (日月湾码头,boarding) and Riyue Bay Pier (disembarking)
- Four lakes night cruise: Zhiyintai Pier (知音台码头, boarding) and Zhiyintai Pier (disembarking)
- The address of Riyue Bay Pier: No. 1, Shanhu North Road, by the bank of Shanhu Lake opposite the Guilin Congee City (杉湖北路1号, 桂林粥城对面杉湖边)
- The address of Zhiyintai Pier: Bingjiang Road (滨江路), on the right side of the Sun & Moon Pagodas (日月双塔右侧面)
Admission: 210 CNY per adult
Opening Hours: 19:00-21:30
Phone: +86 773 288 8802
Address: Wenchang Bridge Pier or Six Horses Pier, Guilin, China, 540000